Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01626 832666.
- Contraception services
- Cervical cytology (smear test) screening
- Child health surveillance and immunisations
- Minor surgery
- Pre-conception, antenatal and postnatal care
- Monitoring for patients on long-term medication requiring regular blood tests such as rheumatology medication and anti-coagulation therapy
- Health promotion advice including well person checks, smoking cessation, healthy lifestyle
- Disease management clinics - diabetes, asthma and chronic obstructive airways disease, hypertension and coronary heart disease
- Travel clinic
- Influenza immunisations - recommended for all patients with respiratory disease, diabetes, heart or kidney disease, those who have suffered from a stroke and all adults over the age of 65 years
- Minor injury services - minor lacerations, bruises etc.
- Chlamydia screening for patients under the age of 25 years
Details of other Primary Medical Services available within the area are available from the South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group, Pomona House, Oak View Close, Torquay TQ2 7FF. Telephone: 01803 652500 Email: email@example.com