Health & Wellbeing Team
Our team can help improve your health and wellbeing.
The Health & Wellbeing Team offer a holistic, non-judgmental approach by focusing on what matters to you.
Social Prescribing and Health & Wellbeing Coaching are short-term NHS services that provide the kind of help that doesn't come in a tube or bottle.
The team can give you the time to talk about what's affecting your health and wellbeing. This is done at your own pace to help you find the tools to make positive changes.
We cover Albany Surgery, Bovey Tracey & Chudleigh Practice and Kingskerswell & Ipplepen Health Centre.
Contact your GP surgery or email: email@example.com to find out more.
Social Prescribing helps to improve health and wellbeing by connecting you to activities and services in your community.
Social prescribing could help if:
- you are feeling lonely or isolated
- you are living with mild to moderate anxiety or depression
- you would like to be more active
- you have financial, employment or housing worries
- you have caring responsibilities
- you are facing family or relationship issues
- you would like a referral to our Health & Wellbeing coaches
Health & Wellbeing Coaching
If you are experiencing low motivation which prevents you making positive changes to your health and wellbeing, then coaching may be for you.
Health & Wellbeing Coaching could help if:
- you are living with, or at risk of developing a long term health condition and would benefit from making some changes.
- you would like support in setting lifestyle goals, such as healthy eating and exercise
- you are struggling with anxiety, low mood or stress which interferes with your daily life
- you are feeling 'stuck in a rut' and would like support in setting goals around future choices.
Feedback from our patients:
"You had time to listen to my situation and encouraged me; this built my confidence greatly"
"I'm meeting my steps target daily, drinking more water and I'm feeling much more positive and motivated"
"These sessions have given me the space to focus on what I want to achieve"
"You guided me in the right direction, rather than telling me what to do"
"The support is making a massive difference. I've found what works for me, and now I know that I am worth it"
"I have become the person that creates my own happiness"
"The information you gave really helped. It wasn't a one-size fits all approach"
"You had time to listen to my situation and maintained an encouraging, practical approach throughout. This built my confidence greatly"
Health & Wellbeing Team
Social Prescribing Link Workers
- Hannah C
- Hannah D
Health & Wellbeing Coaches
Our team covers Albany Surgery, Bovey Tracey & Chudleigh Practice and Kingskerswell & Ipplepen Health Centre.
Bovey Tracey & Chudleigh Practice
Kingskerswell & Ipplepen Health Centre
Click here to see an informative short video on what the health and wellbeing team do